White Paper Sponsorship
Showcase your white paper to DAA’s membership and greater community to highlight your thought leadership in the digital analytics industry while generating sales leads. DAA’s white papers contain a wide variety of topics that help guide readers to understand complex strategies, solve problems and make decisions.
Sponsorship Fee: (20% discount when sponsoring 3+ white papers within 12 months and booked at the same time)
• DAA Member Fee: $4,500 per white paper
• DAA Non-Member Fee: $7,500 per white paper
• White paper promoted on the DAA home page with direct link for one month. Sponsor to supply URL and banner ad
• A direct link from the DAA white paper library to your paper (active for one year)
• White paper promoted via one dedicated email blast from DAA to DAA email list of 16,000+. Sponsor to supply HTML email
• Promoted in at least one issue of the weekly DAA e-Newsletter
• Mentions in DAA social media channels
To ensure the white paper section of the DAA website is consistent with the integrity of the DAA brand and the high-quality representation of the industry, the following guidelines should be adhered to:
White papers should be:
• An educational, insight-filled paper focused on a topic(s) specific to the digital analytics industry.
• Current and include minimal self-promotion of a company or product
• Unbiased and provide fair and reasonable descriptions of alternative options, if comparisons are included
• Free of material that infringes the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of third parties or for which you are not authorized to publish. No material protected by a third party's copyright or other proprietary right will be posted without the permission of the owner
• Professional and easy to read and navigate
White papers should not contain content that:
• Is a direct promotion of products or services, obscene or otherwise objectionable
• Discloses your and any other company's non-public transactions, business intentions or other confidential information
• DAA will remove your white paper at any time upon your request
• DAA does not endorse any company or the content contained in a white paper and will include a disclaimer stating such on the white paper page
" Our sponsorship of a DAA co-branded white paper was a big success. We received hundreds of clicks via the DAA website and dedicated email, had a conversation rate of almost 50%, and felt the use of the DAA logo on the white paper cover and on our landing page helped to legitimize our approach to digital analytics. We really appreciate the sponsorship and plan to do more with DAA in the future!"
-Alexis Fillon, Digital Marketing Coordinator at AT Internet